- Catez (allthings2all) writes on Paul.
- Richard Fernandez (Belmont Club) writes on a serial killer in Basra and how the different cultures are reacting to it … and what that might mean.
- Sarah (an Intellectuelle) is presenting at the bioethics conference. She posts it as most of us of course can’t attend.
- David Schraub (The Debate Link) has kindly posted a response to my repeated posts hunting for reasons why the partisan circus surrounding the President’s nominees might be a good thing. While I don’t agree … at least now I can rest believing knowing there are some non-partisan logical reasons for wanting it.
- Do any of you (like me) read webcomics? There’s a new one based on Well’s War of the Worlds (HT: Ralf Goergens at Chicago Boyz)
- The Anchoress writes on the Plame affair.
- Ed Morrissey (Captains Quarters) writes about recent Democrat tactics. He wonders if they are learning from their mistakes?
(note: haloscan seemed to be down this morning, so I didn’t manage much trackback. If I remember, I’ll try again later).