So. Working out of a Hotel.
- For the “regulation doesn’t impeded development” crowd. It does. Lots.
- Don’t worry, Obama and the left already are figuring out how to give ISIS it’s own state and seat at the UN. ’cause like Palestine, legitimizing their desire kill Jews and destroy Israel will somehow weaken them. Whatever happened to “don’t negotiate with terrorists”?
- From a time, apparently, when the press was somewhat more reputable and not so dominantly ideologically bound to one point of view. Wonder if he’d have said that if the press was 98% pro-British tories?
- Mr Cruz and reasons why the left hates him. I read the transcript of his speech announcing his candidacy. Looked OK from my end.
- German civil disobedience.
- I am woman, hear me roar. Or not. Y’all do realize, either feminism mean’s women are capable, strong, and all that. Or they need safe rooms and play-do. Not both. Pick. I’m going with the empowered, for my vote, arm your daughters. Which is to say, I concur. I fail to see how anyone would disagree. This too is not unrelated.
- That reminds me, #1 daughter recently got us to watch a Luc Besson film, Adelaide Blanc-Sec, The Adventures of. Watch it. Very amusing and cute … and quite the stick poked in the eye of those that thing “female heroines” are just women how act like male action heroes.
- In that vein … man-alive “doofus” doesn’t begin to describe it. Infantile stupidity squared.