- Still seems like mental illness to me. The dysphoria <->BIID comparison seems to make that clear. It might be that the best available treatment is to live with it, but that doesn’t make it not a mental illness.
- Not unrelated, Mark Daniels on addiction.
- Nutt’n better to do I guess than pretend to know about that which you don’t.
- “Digitally faked”. Now that’s just wrong (and embarrassing to own up to I’d think).
- An animal with a backpack.
- A use for old hard drives.
- “Everywoman” … isn’t.
- Extra-terrestrial taking a leak.
26 days to (Western) Lent. 31 Days for the Eastern Church (for which there are 10 days to the Triodion … this Sunday is Zacchaeus Sunday).