Hmm, lactic acid abounds from tonight’s workouts.
- The President pushes wants to persuade/pressure journalists to moderate their criticism of Islam.
- His supporters in the press apparently fear for their safety.
- But it would seem one should perhaps instead do something material to discourage this sort of thing and this.
- Encourage this and this.
- Technology and impressionism.
- Biologists and their passions.
- That is what I’d expect, although those in the wake of Ferguson expect the reverse.
- Two notes on the European response, here and here.