And another day done.
- Go. My one intuition from playing a little Go in high school is that it teaches you recognize a non-winning position and abandon that before losses mount. Looking at Japan in WWII, playing the game doesn’t translate that skill to real life.
- It was a liberal tenet that fighting terrorism was a legal not military matter. To bad that presumption is both wrong and one held by an administration for almost a decade. (stupid or evil, eh)
- Why the left large brained administrators like euthanasia. Solves the GOMER problem.
- For the carbon entranced.
- Piketty problems.
- Taiwan and Tiananmen (HT)
- Color me unsurprised.