Hey. Holy week!
- So. Growing up and the seeds of who you were where there from very early. A theme found here and here. I saw this film when it had 4 segments. Now it has 7.
- Getting there (HT). A pet peeve of me is the dislike especially in cinema that people “are just born talented” and it isn’t a combination of talent and (the missing) hard work that got them to a level of excellence.
- In case need a laugh.
- Grumbling in the wings.
- A book noted.
- Using a shotgun to do maths.
- “transplant” seems to be a word that would be far more colorful to describe what is being done in the vernacular.
- Larmarckian vindication?
- And to close … a word of warning. 😀