- So, monkey-boy thinks he’s safe in the trees eh? Crocodile says … not so fast!
- If you have the big bucks, you can(!) get the
girl, err, the photo.
- Somebody else isn’t a fan of the FDA monopolizing choice with respect to risk.
- Horrible, if true, … but it is interesting to note the dichotomy between studying and practicing ethics.
- Sanity scarcity.
- Words fail me, I mean I think he’s spot on but … geesh. I mean I know the standard trope is that lib/progressives think conservatives are evil and conservatives typically on the other hand think their counterparts are merely naive or misguided. Perhaps the evil thing is a better fit, but that presumes intention.
- On a lighter note, speaking of evil.
- Continuing (the lighter note thing) … oh no! Don’t do that! If you’re going to use American Football teams just do some variation of the current Superbowl champs with a local twist, how about “SteppeHawks” for this year. And change the name every year, that’d be fun.
- On a not-lighter note, uhm, that description of the “romantic aunt” sounds a lot like like incest-ridden pedophilia (two words you just never ever ever want to see together, incest and pedophile). Just replace “aunt” with “uncle” … yech.
- Well, that combination will torque the tail of the atheist.
- Obamacare, screwing the middle class by design. Just google “Doc Shock” if you don’t believe it.
- Unneeded legislation … I mean, what airline in their right mind would voluntarily allow that? Why, oh why, would Washington think it needs to pass laws against things nobody is doing or would do?
- Who was the knucklehead who thought Cuban health-care was better than that of the US?
- Kinda like this guy who forgot Caesar was a Tribune.
- Global warming models and their results. Climate scientists can now slink to the back of the room and shut up for a while. Please?
- All right thinking people abhor female genital mutilation right? But they also (apparently) praise voluntary sex change (genital mutilation as well) and other voluntary body modification. Coherence? Not!