- A question of bias. Case in point.
- Zoooom, or should that be “hyper-zoom”.
- Eating only fast food, what really happens.
- Moving towards single payer, because we all wish our health care was as good as the VA. The wealthy just wish they had it so so good. This is their strategy for getting that. File *that* under “cunning plan”.
- Reading between the lines that means plastic = cheese and the big companies like Nabisco &c have figured out how to make sawdust taste “good”. Apparently we can thank Ms Obama.
- Copyright silliness.
brilliant, err, cunning foreign policy plan. I recently read a hisory of the Crimean War. Cunning plans seem to spring up in foreign policy quite frequently. (as in Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words “I have a cunning plan” marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?)
- Poverty is ended in the US. Who knew? By the calculation a single person making about 11k per year is “below the poverty level” but that same person typically gets 20k in aid .. putting them well above the poverty line, hence my conclusion. Oddly enough a single young 20-something makinger 11k per year but who live at home with his parents counts as “below the poverty line” by their calculation I think.
- Our tone deaf and aggressively stupid Administration, exhibit A.
- Putting Mr Coates down a few notches.
- Diet and exercise are the key I suppose.
- No no no. Congress-critters are on a par with used car salesmen, it’s the life long bureaucrats and executives that are on a par with criminals.
- Well grammar is one culprit, I suspect “because they don’t read” is the other.
- This was known before Oct. 1 2013.
- Hint: people who defended Mr Obama vis a vis the IRS scandal don’t have a leg to stand on regarding criticism like that without being hypocritical.