- David, err, Jonathan and Goliath.
- Uhm, I say it all the time. Apparently I’m not “men”.
- Not incorrect, not misleading, … a lie.
- Judo with the liberal correctness enforcer.
- Or you could just recall details of the life of the actual St. Nicholas of Myra.
- Whe “throw the bums out” becomes the sole objective.
- Natalie Cole and the test tube.
- Disposing of nuttery on both sides with respect to Mr Mandela. If you ask me, he was a prophet (which occupation has nothing to do with prediction of future, but has everything to do with upsetting applecarts and pointing out flaws in the status quo).
- Sarin and Syria … was it another Benghazi mythmaking exercise?
- Doc Smith.
- A problem looming for Obamacare?
- Speech, freedom and the law.
An amusing list
Some weeks ago, I noticed someone (on a blog) wondering what comics might be made into movies that might work but which haven’t. I’ve a few suggestions