Woo. Three days in a row … and three and a half weeks to go and busy busy busy season might be over (except for the clean up).
- Guns and the racist race baiting left.
- Here’s a likely suggestion (with material to back it up) … the biggest NSA problem has been journalists and the FISA court judiciary. Another question that came to me is if NSA has cracked https … banking is not secure … and how much money has been stolen?
- On the other hand, there is likely good fallout from the NSA kerfuffle, to whit codes are always easier for the code users than the breaker from a computability standpoint. Piss off the crypto-crowd and the encoding standards will be computationally safe in the next round.
- ’cause there’s no there there, allegedly … but if that’s the case, why hide?
- The way of winning that was left to non-sprinters like me, but rarely ever got … ’cause I sort of sucked.
- Three words and the pretty much empty set of people who know the meaning of all three (I was not one of those who knew those words, btw).
- Teuthidian tech.
- Mr Obama’s speech summed up from the left.
- A question raised by the same.
- Explaining the non-existence of philosophers teaching ethics.