Good, well, day.
- Help or harm?
- The other third who are ag’in it are college administrators and Democratic politicians, and journalists. Recall yesterday’s equal protection quotes from Mr Jackson.
- Perhaps confusing anesthesia with the agents blocking the formation of long term memory.
- The carbon-is-bad crowd is surely very excited about developments like this. If they aren’t they are very confused (or hypocrites).
- The important funding for healthcare is of course, the perks for the big wigs. Some things never change.
- Given that the “Hebrew OT” used in many modern translations was collected in the 9th century AD and the Greek OT (Septuagint) was tranlated in the 3rd century BC by 70 (many?) rabbis … the calls of which was more “genuine” get somewhat confused.
- Politicians lie. Constantly.
- A really strong argument against the wisdom of ACA/Obamacare. (see #5 above and perks).