Good day … in pairs.
- Questioning premises, public education (here too). Here’s a hypothesis, public support for education should be weighted by measurable talents demonstrated by the child.
- There’s a good idea and a reading suggestion.
- A thought to gnaw upon … and some more to get grumpy ’bout.
- Noble savage … not exactly … and a better microscope.
- Various thoughts … and (nothing).
- I don’t think that’s true … and sharing life with introverts.
- More than meta-data … and (nothing).
- The mid-East and … pipelines.
- Well, yes, but we are also basically evil at heart (remember the “line between” quote) … and prosecution for what?
- Memories of the past in these waning Weiner days (recall Ms L is in her 40s now) … and apparently order matters in the acquisition of dogs and kids.
OK then. Enjoy