- So, selling to oligarchs I guess. Seems to me the small town gun store in the US is slightly, err, more prosaic.
- Hayek and Obamacare.
- This brings up a (slightly) more serious question. Saltpeter, as every pirate knows, was fed by Captain Treach to his sailors as a anti-viagra agent so they would just get drunk in port and he could get his ship back out. The question is … if you favor the background check thing for guns … why do you not also favor background checks before guys could have saltpeter-free food so prevent rapes (which are far far far more common than the occasional mass shooter).
- Everybody’s seen videos of the near-to-Moscow meteor. If you haven’t, go here for 5.
- More attempts to tamper with your freedom of association.
- NYTimes and standards of reporting accuracy.
Have a good weekend!