- Internal trauma and new tech.
- Asia arms.
- Internet faith/non-faith arguments and some issues seen from one side.
- Realpolitikand the President.
- Climate and re-distribution for whatever reason.
- More ghastly nonsense from the UN.
- I’d be guessing your average feminist is allergic to this kind of discussion.
- New government intrusions into healthcare.
- Well, to be honest … they are both acts of war and assassinations.
- Freedom of speech in Europe.
- Gosh … I guess that’s the same reason that no profession at all is reliably transmitted by film and TV or that the great majority of the founding/important men/women of any field are ignored, e.g., Emmy Noether. So, the question isn’t why Mr Douglass is ignored, but why should historical figures be an exception?
Gotta run. Have a good one.