- Funky shapes in mind-space, but perhaps soon to air-space?
- High politics becoming similar to autocracies. Will we notice? Will it matter? What will the consequences be? And “shocked”? Seriously?
- Not thinking it through, specifically “another mystery” is not a mystery. He knew that it wasn’t secure. That’s gotta be a premise. Now follow that thought down the rabbit hole.
- And finally on that topic … a timeline.
- Emergency computing resources?
- Silliness of even/odd rationing.
- Mr West hasn’t realized that blogs are way cheaper than he thinks. “Serious discussions” don’t cost money and certainly not billions of dollars.
- Economic growth and its coming scarcity.
- Hmm, liberte, egalite, and large overflowing buckets of blood from the French revolution becomes …. a new slogan? Probably not the allusion they were going for, eh?
- Cultural progressions.
- Some Latin palindromes.
- Baggage handlers and thieves.
- What my book “inbox” would look like too if I hadn’t gone mostly electronic.
I posted this early this morning … but then the hosting service lost the server (RAID fail). This reverted to draft. It is now up.