Well, the morning and lunchtime were busy … and Wednesday I’m back out to Western Illinois. Tuesday … well well. About six weeks ago my eldest very very introverted daughter suddenly became a baseball (White Sox) fan. So … we’re (a) learning about baseball and (b) going to the Sox/Yankees game Tuesday night with a pair of free upper deck tix. So now I’m paying for those decades a cyclist thinking that baseball is almost not a sport (and don’t let me get started on golf).
- On prayer and fasting.
- Tuff enuff?
- From the side of the aisle hiding the Holodomor and Katyn forest deniers … just treatment of some other deniers celebrated. In that light, I’ll recommend this book Bloodlands, which I read recently.
- And a little context for the above.
- On the monastic calling.
- More books.
- Religion poisons everything … or perhaps not.
- A crazy way to make a living, eh?
- The left and right ‘splained to a youngster.
And now my other daughter wants to borrow this computer … so, perhaps more tomorrow.