- I think the recent “downtick” on his graph is the predicted recovery/rise? ’cause it looks like to me his prediction is just all washed up, If the up/down swings are noise, then there has been no appreciable change since summer of ’11. If it is noise the “rise” predicted is the dive downward.
- Death camps in Poland does not equal Polish Death camps. So, is our President grammar challenged or just trying to offer the worst insults he can imagine to the Polish people?
- “Limiting principles”, which on examination aren’t limiting, alas.
- God thinks batman is gay.
- More calls for Mr Romney to disavow the birthers. What’s missing of course are calls to disavow any number of wacko notions on the left by Mr Obama. Newsflash people, politicians are loath to turn away any votes.
- For example, Mr Frank thinks having a hoodie was the reason Mr Martin was shot, not because Mr Martin chose to attack a guy sit on him, break his nose, and slam his head repeatedly into the ground … and this a guy who was armed. But … it was the hoodie thing that was the problem. When will Mr Obama disavow that sort of talk?
- I didn’t make it past point 1, which is so categorically backwards and upside down that … well, why bother going further. If you’ve got the basics backwards you’re not going to get much else right either.
- On Bain, somebody doesn’t get the point of the Obama/Bain line of attack. To be honest, I don’t either.