- Mr Obama’s new people, here is one and … it looks like I can’t find the link for the second which was about Ms Warren. I haven’t seen liberal/progressive blogs criticizing that appointment. Have you? Because if you don’t that’s a sign of partisanship trumps consistency.
- Targeted killing.
- For the Mr Krugman fans (or anti-fans), a first round knockout.
- On marriage.
- Also on marriage.
- Institute ala squirrel.
- Uhm, perhaps he’s talking about dance because school killed the notion of creativity linked with math so completely it doesn’t even enter the picture.
- Why are the Democrats so against Mr Soros and the like?
- Silly things said by Delaware pols.
- On the pundit simplification.
- Newsworthy or not?
- Well, the left has lost all standing with respect to their claim the “we’re behind small business.”
- Dropping the “weather is not climate” position on AGW.
- For the Palin fans which continues here.
- So … will the lunatic fringe come back in fashion?
- I have to disagree a bit, the Eastern Roman empire used a mix of force and appeasement with some success for centuries before the Crusaders sacked Constantinople. But there has to be a strategy.
Update: #17 links fixed