Good morning. Well, back in Texas for the second half of the install, i.e., the physical/electrical is done and the software nominally works. Now to “go-live” and shake out the bugs and to get the users the interface the need to run the system.
- An old heresy.
- An icon made of … wooden eggs.
- Boundaries and life … and a wedding.
- Violating the principle of separation of state and
church, err, sport.
- Regarding that show trial and Mr Holder’s due diligence.
- Of Obama and message (a problem in the same).
- Fox News derangement syndrome.
- I have to say I found an underlying assumption here repugnant, i.e., that every human activity should and can be taxed.
- Two pictures.
- Violence by Islamic adherents in Germany against … Polish blondes.
- Obama on nuclear power … words don’t match deeds. The times notes “has more support among Republicans than Democrats.” Ya think?
- Pro-life and pro-choice in San Francisco … as reported by a pro-choice left-leaning photo-journalist.
- Two questions.
- Polikinghorne on theodicy.
- Opposition to Obama … now unpatriotic.
- It’s cold in China.