Good morning. On the flight last night I finished up (on pen/paper) the background material for my Job/theodicy homily. I’ll dump a lot of it tonight in an extended essay.
- This is a really interesting piece, nominally on chess, but likely having lots of interesting wider implications.
- Adults and YA fiction.
- Internet and freedom.
- NASCAR and minority
crap, err, lawsuits … not what you’d expect. But in retrospect, exactly what you’d expect from the racism implicit in the progressive movement.
- Politics and Mr Obama’s “going after the financial sector.”
- Trying to buy votes.
- Moving words around.
- PC speech crap.
- A book highly recommended.
- Handling Mr Stewart (and how).
- Perhaps bloggers have to fill the gap.