I’m going to form a union (if the “union exemption” for taxes on healthcare gets passed). Some features of my new union:
- The dues will amount to the price of your employer’s healthcare, which we will pay for on their behalf … but get that nice loophole thing.
- Management is welcome to join.
- We will not take up any wage/workplace or other similar issues.
- We will not collectively bargain with management, our truck is not with them, but with regulatory burdens.
- Will will take full advantage of government tax shelters and perks for unions.
- We will dissolve immediately when it is no longer advantageous to exist.
Seems like these simple steps will set the course in motion. Whaddya think? We have Blue Dog dems, RINOs (DINOs?) why not tea party unions.
Are there other perks and benefits to unionising that I don’t know about? I’ve spent so many years despising unions that I hadn’t realized all those reprehensible government perks to buy votes can and should be subverted and used by the rest of us.