Well, in Le Tour it looks like third place on the podium is the only thing not wrapped up … Bradley Wiggins, Lance Armstrong, Andreas Kloden and Frank Schleck all have a shot. Two Alpine stages left. If I had to guess … I’d say Frank will take that spot.
On to the links.
- Your group and my group.
- On false false analogies.
- With my blog’s name, I had to link this.
- Libertarian legal bloggers on ACORN.
- Advice on learning a language.
- On Russia from Russia.
- Why is the crises (rush) being invented?
- This reminded me of that unfortunate incident in Once Upon A Time in America.
- A prediction.
- Settled …
- Of Government and competing models.
- The secret to 50 year old marriage … it seems “traditional gender models” are statistically quite significant.
- The changing demographics of Christianity.