Good morning. I think I figured a semantic puzzle out. Modern liberal parlance has (for them) altered the meaning of “lie” (as in tell a falsehood). It no longer has the meaning to tell something you don’t believe. It now (for them) means tell something the listener does not believe.
Anyhow links to follow.
- Churches in
Lost Wages, err, Las Vegas.
- Big vs small churches.
- Hate vs disagreement.
- Palin and McCain in word cloud.
- Heh. A question to not ask.
- Open your door with your phone.
- Chicago and guns … a map.
- I hadn’t realized that Inuit was just one particular tribe … and as well some interesting information about Yup’ik and navigating in the Arctic dark.
- Excellence, running and being Christian.
- A movie to watch for (if you’re Orthodox or at all interested in history).
- At long last, Mr Obama admits the surge (or tactical change) worked.
- Ms Palin and frontier. I think the notion that Ms Palin is not “a conservative” is likely right.
- Anti-abortion and pro-choice.
- A new Bishop … and the Metropolitan retires … changes in American Orthodoxy.
- That sound bite will hurt.
- New car, old name, if the price really is $18k that will really impact Toyota and Prius sales.