Good morning. Clear and 30 this morning, although it’s expected to warm up nicely.
- An odd search … and an ironic response.
- For the 15th of the Fourth month.
- Geeks and toys.
- Will Mr Carter be appointed Ambassador? And related, on terrorism.
- On where the democratic election has carried the candidates.
- Orthodoxy, the cradle/convert
debatediscussion continues … aided by a quote from Schmemann.
- Orthodox “best” blog award … thing.
- Two questions on science and religion.
- Not so dispassionate about the Lenten fast.
- One way to settle a dispute.
- Via Obsidian Wings, a left leaning blog of some repute, this quote caught my eye, “For instance, if evangelical Christians stop hating liberals, then it’s less likely that their cultural resentments will bleed over into economic issues.” … Uhm … do you or anyone you know in the evangelical community “hate liberals”? I don’t. I don’t know anyone who does. What is he talking about?
- Life imitates fiction, in this case De Niro in Taxi Driver? Are you lookin’ at me?
- On having a son (or child) who is gay.
- Tolkein on race.
- Is it true that “Blacks” disavow MLK and “Whites” embrace him?
- Netflix and criticism.
- Political depravity and autocracy in the land of the Tsars. Who’d of thought it possible?
- Head’n out. Well packed too.