Good morning. 20F and cloudy in the Chicagoland area.
- On the right to live or die and who has the right to make that decision?
- Outrage gone
fishing, err, missing?
- A roundup of comments on Rowan Williams and his comment kerfuffle regarding Sharia law.
- Another view of the Bush Presidency.
- Shooting ducks in ponds … media bashing. Similar pursuits?
- The imaginination of legislators, and the lack thereof. FISA expires? Some links to documents can be found here.
- A view that Sola Scriptura is impossible.
- Self, letting go, and (all-to-ordinary) domestic chaos. Not unrelated, an essay enjoining us “not to be distracted.”
- An exhibit.
- Lent, not a diet plan.
- Contra-touchy-feely ministering.
- On the church of Obama. And if you think that’s over the top, see some actual quotes.
- Defining religious freedom down.
- Three hardened reprobates, if I’m any judge. 😉
- It might be noted, that in Cebu with average salaries orders of magnitude below ours, virtually everyone has a cell phone. Is the assumption/requirement to own one a burden here?
- On conspiracies.