Good morning. 0 degress F here in the morning again. Yesterday it got all the way up to 18 degrees, which by comparison seemed balmy.
- Heh, actually too true. (HT: Thoughts of a Regular Guy)
- Faith and the City in Modern Gaul at On the Square.
- Another carnival, this time Bible Studies.
HateBias crime and Christmas noted at the Scoop.
- Grace and grumbling for the new year.
- Arendt and Eichmann at Siris. In another piece, must soldiers be akin to The Shadow, and know what lurks in the hearts and minds of their leaders?
- Disparate consumption noted. Alas, statistically speaking Mr Collier (The Bottom Billion) finds racial and class differences are not indicative of unrest, at least civil war.
- Adrian Peterson is the
most offensive, err, top rated offensive rookie.
- Hopefully this is satire. Somebody thinks anti-intellectualism is confined to the GOP, rose tinted glasses indeed.
- For those claiming equivalence between Christian and Muslim fundamentalists, replace Muslim with Christian as suggested here … does it pass your reasonableness test?
- Color me not surprised.
- A poll on happiness.