Yo! Good Morning.
- An arch-bishop views Golden Compass and is struck by a “lack of joy.“
- Max Born, physicist has a birthday … and a very famous grand-daughter noted at the Reference Frame.
- Intention and the permissible.
- The real scandal:
As I wrote in Now You See It, Now You Don’t a week ago the relentless partisanship in Washington means that any change to an intelligence estimate is a prima facie scandal, even though it is nature of estimates to change. This means analysts must worry about how politicians will react to their assessments rather than worrying about what is true.
- A C.S. Lewis blog noted.
- On Pain.
- Cash, the war of ideas, and the Academy noted at Redhunter.
- On Huckabee and Divine Providence.
- Siris talks sloth.
- Knocking IQ.
- Praise of the small parish.
- Futures of Distaff chess.
- A quote on liturgy and praxis.
- Cheaper than a trainer.
- Another view on torture.