- Cranmer talks treason.
- How to win arguments and influence people at Siris (and the answer is not poke them in the eye with a sharpened stick).
- Apple=Catholic, PC=Protestant? At the Scoop, plus other links, btw.
- Liberal theology = heresy? To find out which heresy exactly and how that comparison is made, visit Euangelion.
- How are kids like a bucket of wet tribbles? find out at Cerulean Sanctum.
- Chris Tilling’s favorite things at Chrisendom.
- The long war journal notes a Libyan group hooking up with a
pack of losers, ahem, al-Qaeda.
- Silliness on the global warming front.
- On being relevant at New Covenant.
- Quid plura finds some sausage makings in politics, i.e., too much information.