- Words … of grief of loss from Washington.
- Wonders of Oyarsa continues reading Samuel.
- A Sacramental hermeneutic of NFL (a liturgy in two halves for example) at The Scoop.
- Omissions noted, the Abu-Graib hearings convicted one officer at NewsBusters.
- Mark Byron
talks, err, links matters DC.
- The mega-church and miserable music at The Christian Mind.
- In that vein at For His Renown, an essay on returning to liturgical forms.
- The RedHunter reviews a book by Ted Nugent.
- Sadr for cease fire, at The Fourth Rail.
- Communion with God … wazzat? A short homily by Fr Stephen at Glory to God for All Things.
- Yesterday was (in the Gregorian calendar) the feast celebrating the remembrance of the beheading of John the Baptist. Three posts, one from The Glory of Everything. One from What Does Prayer Really Say. And one at This is Life!
- Our brothers and their needs … by Dan at Cerulean Sanctum.