I’ve got to hit the road early so I’m going to do the “link” roundup in two cuts. One now. One in the late morning (hopefully).
- Over the last few days Fr Stephen has a series of one and two “storey” worldviews that is interesting, start here, then here and (so far) here.
- Blue collar theology and a life’s story at Provocations and Pantings.
- Bored kids and the boob tube at Resurgence.
- An essay which brought to my mind my recent essay on sex and the church, this one on culture and the riptide at The Wardrobe Door.
- A church of ill-repute by Mandi Kaye at Imago Dei.
- Steve Olson and the self through the eyes of others.
- The Chicago Boyz remind us that the recent past (and coming years) will find much in literature to teach us about good and evil in the hearts of men from those survivors of the Terror.