- Abduction of the civilian as an acceptable (or not) mode of combat and Islam at Jihad Watch.
- Josh recommends a book on the intellectual roots of the Reformation at Cruising Down the Coast of the High Barbaree.
- Cranmer on abortion. He cites a instance where abortion was performed without consent. Warning, disturbing images.
- On Augustine and his take on sex at Jesus Creed.
- Love as music from the “other room” at Glory to God for All Things. Fr Stephen has an interesting post as well on Scripture reading.
- On Aristotle and email at The Fire and the Rose.
- The hostile witness their importance to the the New Testament at Triablogue.
- Two paintings of Thomas doubting discussed at not too much.
- A poem by Kevin at biblicalia.