- The Christian Reconciliation carnival call for posts is up at Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength.
- Evolutionary dead ends are special cases of theodicy at Parableman by Jeremy Pierce.
- A call to set aside the secular by Fr Stephen at Glory to God for All Things.
- A truck in a tree by Tom McMahon.
- Scott Carson applauds Fr Neuhaus response to Hitchens et al from First Things at An Examined Life. From a quote he has included: “That is true enough, but more important is the idea of God that they insist upon denying. Let me put it bluntly: I do not believe in the God that Hitchens, Daniel Dennet, et al. do not believe in.” Well said.
- Cute kid at girl talk.
- A bible lesson at Chasing the Wind.
- Diagnoses and cure by the Jollyblogger aka David Wayne (or should that be the other way around, i.e., David Wayne aka Jollyblogger).