- Mere Orthodoxy noting GodBlogCon news in the air. I missed it last year, we’ll have to see what Mrs Pseudo-Polymath thinks this year. 🙂
- On EOS (not comp/sci “End of String”) but excessive standing ovations at In The Agora.
- Problems for future historians … too much data, noted at Siris.
- Pot and kettle, Ed Brayton at Dispatches from the Culture Wars noting others tendency to overhype/sensationalize news, something he is often guilty of himself.
- The social trinity discussed by Ben Myers at Faith and Theology.
- Born yesterday … an important man at The Levellers.
- Satire derived from Episcopal events at Tominthebox. Heh.
- Words and meaning … in fun at Wondermark.
- Lenin and weird cosmology at The Reference Frame … I think Lenin’s odd cosmological notions were the least of his many
flaws, ahem, crimes.
- High tech shotgun shells for crowd control at Engadget.
- More on the Pope’s “line in the sand” I noted yesterday, from a Protestant and Orthodox perspetive.