Good morning y’all.
- You know how the “intellectual” elite keep wanting the US to be more like those members of the EU? Atlantic Monthly points out that Germany has no minimum wage.
- Just the “facts” in sort of a what do you mean by “is” way, noted by Matt Jones at Random Acts of Verbiage.
- The Vatican lays the groundwork for a episcopal gathering with a document, from which the patristic quotes have been culled at The Way of the Fathers.
- The Head of the Moor comments on the justice of eternal damnation.
- Words, metaphor, and
thea modern musical considered by Meghan at Common Grounds.
- Federalist paper #10 and the recent immigration proposal at Why They Act That Way.
- While the Anglican/Episcopal split is on-going, not all is fission, one church has pulled back together noted by John at Notes from a Commonplace Book.
- At Dawn Patrol … Planned Parenthood, fights. For the right. … To commit perjury?
- Fr Stephen considers the crises of the truncation of liturgy and faith at Glory to God for All Things.