Good Morning to you (Friday evening for me). Wazzup?
- Vincent at the World Blog points to a column on abortion from a pro-life perspective. In the few abortion
argumentsdiscussions I’ve had with pro-abortion proponents, I’ve never had a good counter to the “my 9 year old daughter loves babies and certainly knows what pregnancy is all about. Explain abortion to her.” The pro-choice/pro-abortion position is not one that can be made simply but must, it seems, tread a fine rhetorical line to counter the basic truth of the sanctity of life, a fact grasped easily by children but forgotten when we become clever and less wise as we get older. Yes? Or have you ever heard a simply stated argument for the taking of pre-natal life?
- If “he” were alive, he’d be a blogger (and I guess a top-dog in the ‘sphere) according to Mark Daniels. Who’s he? That’d be telling, check it out. 🙂
- If you start forgetting the front rank in the fifth column in this country, Doug at Stones Cry Out reminds us all.
- Bill Gates retiring … don’t let the door hit you on the way out dude. Varifrank says it better though. And no, I’m not a fan of Microsoft. As they say, “You can get better, but you can’t pay more.”
- Marriage counseling from Light Along the Journey, on Love vs “In Love”.